Saturday 6 November 2010

Saying Goodbye To My Boys...... And Vegas

We had one night left. Luckily we made the most of it. We ended up in the club of The Ceasars Palace, named "Pure". Naturally we had our VIP table and beautiful women serving us drinks all night. Maybe I didnt explain this before, but you are also given a giant bouncer who looks after you all night. For example, if you put a cigarette to you mouth, he will light it for you before it touches your lips. He also disappears now and again and returns with a handful of women. If you dont like them you tell your bouncer and off he goes to find you more. The whole thing is completely ridiculous. Most of the women he brought us were typically from England, as naturally most of Vegas is filled with people from the British Isles.

This last night was probably the best. We partied long and hard into the night and made the most of what was to be our final fling in Vegas. The next day I said some long and sad goodbyes. We certainly had fun out there and I have no idea when I will see this beautiful lot again so leaving was a pretty sad affair.

I have to say I liked Las Vegas. I mean I dont know if I could have spent any more than four nights there. I would have had to mortgage a house to afford it and there would have been so much alcohol flowing through my body I probably would have been diagnosed as medically dead!!! But still, when your with your boys and your in a place as frantic and fun as Vegas - its hard not to have a good time.

With just being glad to still be alive, I slept on the bus all the way back to LA. Here I would spend six days with Brenna - and I couldnt wait......

No comments: