Thursday 7 February 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane - I Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again!!!

Its finally time for me to say goodbye. Tomorrow I leave the outskirts of suburban London and head for greener shores. My one year trip will take me east across the globe, setting upon the delights of South East Asia, through Australia and New Zealand and finally on to South America before returning full circle - back home.

This post is really to say a huge thank you to all my family and friends - for the cards and the gifts, the tea parties and the drinking sessions, the hugs and the farewell's. Remember, I'm not really gone, the internet is an incredible gift and when the urge takes over - join me on my travels simply by clicking on this blog.

Right, im afraid I have to go and finish packing, so to all of you - have a great year, take care of yourselves (and each other) and i'll see you all around sometime.

Goodbye world.......

1 comment:

Hasan said...

Man like Steele,what can i say except be strong,be safe and dont come back too soon.Take care